How nice, what a pleasure: Sarah came a second time to visit me here in Oslo !!! :-)
She thought it would simply be nicer to chat while having a glass of wine together instead of using the phone :-)
So after a week of holidays with her boyfriend she used 3 of her days off from work in order to come to Oslo again. That was so nice, and I think we really enjoyed the few hours we had together... we had a lot to talk about and that is really much more authentic in this personal way.
Actually, Sarah planned to come 5 days, but as you will see in my next post, work required that I travel to Paris.
Thanks for coming, Sarah! I do appreciate your stay here and I'm sorry that we had to abbreviate your stay.
Monday, 19 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment