My first real holidays, i.e. trip I haven't done for work, was the week in Bologna with Marco at the beginning of October. Now, beginning of November, I finally flew home to Germany. My first time back home since I've started here at Terra Nova (well, let's not count this adventurous trip at Easter)!
Though I stayed much longer than just that 1 day at Easter, time passed so quickly and I had planned so many things to do while being home. The highlight was definitely to see our huge beneficial dancing show. The jazz-dance group I used to dance in for many years annually organises a great beneficial show in November. Different from all those other years when I've been abroad I managed to be home this year and it was a great pleasure to be able to attend this event. I still trained with that group until my departure in March, thus knowing most of the choreographies it was hard to keep sitting still on the chair. It was a great success and so nice to celebrate on the after-show-party with my (former) fellow dancers and friends.
But also my holidays at home come to an end and it's time for me to take my flight back to Oslo.
Monday, 2 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment