Thursday, 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas...


It's Christmas time again!
Our office will be closed for the holidays which gives also me the opportunity to leave for the Christmas days. But, although I haven't seen my family a lot this year I won't be with them for the holidays, but with Marco in Italy. As there are a no direct flights between Oslo and Sicily I fly on both ways to and from the South with a stopover at home. This is great, because that way I can see my family at least for a short time.

So, while the Norwegians freeze their ass off at temperatures of -20°C I celebrate Christmas and New Year this time with amore mio, at +20°C in Sicily :-) Lovely, though it doesn't really feel like winter and Christmas. And I suppose I'm not the only one that awaits a looooooooooot of eating and good food during these days. Hope you'll all survive :-)

I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment