Saturday evening I met a guy from my little home town in Germany, someone who also comes from Meckenheim. He just moved to Oslo a couple of weeks ago. While in Meckenheim he met a former classmate which at the same time is a girl I have been dancing with together with the "Tiptoes" (my jazz-dance group in Meckenheim). When he told her about moving to Oslo she mentioned me living in Oslo as well, so he contacted me on facebook and we decided to have a drink on our little town.

This is simply too crazy. And it was really funny to exchange anecdotes from live as a child/teenager in Meckenheim and from school times, to laugh about all those stories about teachers at school, to discover people we know in common and to simply shake heads about this incredible coincidence of both living here in Oslo now.

That was a nice evening and I'm happy to know one more person here now.

No comments:
Post a Comment