I really like to attend events or shows that have something to do with dance and/or music. I'm really a big fan of musicals, for example.
So in June 2009 I already went to see "Carmen" at "Den Norske Opera & Ballett" and later another performance (can't remember anymore which one).
This time it was a friend of Audrey's that found cheap tickets for Don Quixote. So on Monday 28th of February we went with a bunch of people/friends to see this Spanish ballet.
Of course, for the ticket price we paid (100 NOK) we didn't have amazing seats, but we were upgraded as the show wasn't sold out :-)
Naturally we weren't allowed to take pictures, so I post some which I downloaded from the opera's webpage. So credit for the pictures goes to photographer Erik Berg from Den Norske Opera & Ballett in Oslo.
© Erik Berg Den Norske Opera & Ballett 2011
© Erik Berg Den Norske Opera & Ballett 2011
© Erik Berg Den Norske Opera & Ballett 2011
© Erik Berg Den Norske Opera & Ballett 2011
© Erik Berg Den Norske Opera & Ballett 2011
© Erik Berg Den Norske Opera & Ballett 2011
I really liked the performance, the music and more especially the costumes :-) Of course, yes, the guys do look a little gay in their tight pants, but it is still an incredible, powerful job they do there on stage! However, I think it sometimes looks a bit unhealthy how the girls bend their feet...
Anyways, it was great to see!
For (more) information about the story click here.







No comments:
Post a Comment