Friday, 8 April 2011

Goodbye Rachel

Today was Rachel's last day! I don't like to say goodbye to people I like!

Rachel is a French student from La Rochelle university. She came as trainee to work with me in the FIT department after Floriane had gone right before Christmas.

Rachel started shortly after the beginning of the new year. Unfortunately she didn't stay that long. However, the was a super help for me during the few months she was there. She did a really good job! She learned quickly, was able to think and solve smaller problems by herself, was working independently, understood the what and why of the assigned tasks, worked foresightedly and was simply a very pleasant person to have around. We really got along well and it's a pity that her time is over.
Unfortunately my camera has a little damage and sometimes creates weird and destroyed pictures. So I could recover only this one of the pictures I took on Rachel's last day.

Rachel, merci beaucoup pour tout. Je te souhaite le meilleur pour la suite :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment