What trip to do next? Our "to visit" list is long!
The idea of going to Copenhagen seemed a very nice one and finally the Danish capital won over other excursions for our weekend trip in June. Since Monday 13/06 was a bank holiday we could make it a long weekend. Copenhagen was perfect for that. The only imperfect issue about that was that Jana already had other plans for that weekend and thus couldn't join us :-( However, Sarah was again with us :-)
In the following you find the outline with - a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of - pictures of our fantastic trip.
When I say "a loooooooooooooooooot of pictures" I mean a looooooooot of them. All toghether we had in total taken nearly 2000 pictures. I know it's crazy! It is actually the selection of all those pictures which delayed my post so many months. But I wasn't able to reduce them further than to the quarter of them now... or I would never finish this post!
Thus, I can understand if you get bored or can't be bothered to have a look at them all, but in the first place it's just for me a way of memorising all my wonderful experiences. It's my online diary. So don't hesitate to skip this blog if it turns out to be too long and picture-oriented for you :-)
The idea of going to Copenhagen seemed a very nice one and finally the Danish capital won over other excursions for our weekend trip in June. Since Monday 13/06 was a bank holiday we could make it a long weekend. Copenhagen was perfect for that. The only imperfect issue about that was that Jana already had other plans for that weekend and thus couldn't join us :-( However, Sarah was again with us :-)
In the following you find the outline with - a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of - pictures of our fantastic trip.
When I say "a loooooooooooooooooot of pictures" I mean a looooooooot of them. All toghether we had in total taken nearly 2000 pictures. I know it's crazy! It is actually the selection of all those pictures which delayed my post so many months. But I wasn't able to reduce them further than to the quarter of them now... or I would never finish this post!
Thus, I can understand if you get bored or can't be bothered to have a look at them all, but in the first place it's just for me a way of memorising all my wonderful experiences. It's my online diary. So don't hesitate to skip this blog if it turns out to be too long and picture-oriented for you :-)
Friday, 10th of June:
Audrey and I meet shortly before work-end at the DFDS Seaways terminal in Oslo and depart at 17:00 in direction Copenhagen.We had booked a totally simple bunk-bed inside cabin on board the ship. Definitely no luxury at all!
We left Oslo with shit weather but could later enjoy a nice sunset at sea.
Until it was our seating in the restaurant for the dinner, we were just sitting in the lounge with our computers. It was only at 9 p.m. that we went to the board restaurant enjoying the vast choice of food from the dinner buffet. Pretty full and pretty early we fell into our bunk beds, looking forward to our arrival in Copenhagen the next morning.



No comments:
Post a Comment