Tuesday, 27 September 2011

29 - Happy birthday

Happy birthday, Lilian!
I'm turing 29! I'm not too sure whether I should like that or not. Or actually to be honest, I don't like it all! It's frustrating. A lot! I'm going towards the 30 and my life is absolutely not "settled", nothing's the way I always imagined my life to be at that stage and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel of getting order in this life :-(

On top of those general worries about life, this whole day seemed to turn out to be a shit one, starting with a regular day at work and ending spending the evening all alone by myself. My two best friends Jana and Audrey are off town these days, travelling abroad for work. Nothing to blame them for! Another friend, Germain, who initially gave me an ok for being available, was about to withdraw from that. Additionally, also Mari put her week of holidays right in that week... assuming to do me a favour by freeing the house for me for partying. Also for my family it wasn't feasible to make it up to Oslo in this period :-(
Well, and last but not least, Marco. There is no need to talk about him. To have him with me for occasions of importance to me is nearly never realisable (not necessarily his fault)  :-(

So it first seemed that I was going to spend the evening after work with a couple of friends only. Of course, they are friends and I was happy that at least they were there, but it's simply that the most important people were missing :-(
Anyways, the evening turned out to be actually a nice one. I had spontaneously asked some colleagues if they would like to join for dinner at my favourite pizzeria "Villa Paradiso" where I had reserved a table at 8 pm.
Right after work, I went with Stéphanie and Michelle and a former colleague (Charlotte) for a beer at "The Dirty Cow". Somewhat after 7 also Wiebke joined us and shortly after that we made our way to Grünerløkka to the pizzeria.
Eventually we were a group of 9 people (my colleagues and friends Stéphanie, Michelle, Wiebke, Germain, Tim, Carla and her boyfriend Inema, and my trainee Eudes) enjoying great food and nice atmosphere.

I don't have any pictures from that evening as I still haven't bought a new camera after mine broke during my summer holidays :-(

The evening ended at around 10 pm. When I came home I finally had my father calling... who I had already started wondering if he had forgotten me.
Unfortunately, I had a couple of people that I didn't hear anything from... which made me a bit sad.

I know, it sounds a bit as if I feel super important today and that the whole world has to think of me today. From the way I'm writing it seems I have the urge of being the centre of attention today. People that know me know that I'm not this kind of person that loves being in focus of attention. It's just that I'm not in a good phase of life right now and that stupid little things easily take me down. It was the general fear of being alone in my life that dominated... :-(

1 comment:

  1. Just read your blogg.....silly girl...you will never be alone in life AND everybody is allowed to feel sorry for themselves sometimes ;) But everything turned out good in the end!

    ReplyDelete