Saturday, 5 May 2012

Bowling and dinner for Audrey's birthday

On 21st of April it was Audrey's 27th birthday. Unfortunately I was on a business trip that day and also others had been gone. So Audrey chose yesterday evening to celebrate her birthday. On the programme were a dinner at her place and later on bowling.

First of all though, Jana and I met in the afternoon to prepare Audrey's birthday. We had made a selection of little "food items" at certain locations for which we gave Audrey a voucher:


  1. Ice cream - at Aker Brygge
  2. Piece of cake - from "Deli de Luca"
  3. Picnic - on the beach
  4. drink - at club "Blå"
  5. Hot chocolate and cake - at "Frognerseteren" restaurant
  6. Pizza - at pizzeria "Villa Paradiso"
  7. Main course - at "Østkantfolk" restaurant
  8. 3-courses menu - at "Arakataka" restaurant
  9. Burger -  at "Fyret" restaurant
  10. Hot chocolate - from bar "Cacoa"
 Within two hours we did some handicrafts to create the grift wrapping of all those items.



 At 7 p.m. we walked from Jana's place over to Audrey.

Apart from Jana and me, Audrey invited a new colleague who came together with a friend from France. That friend had brought some typical French food along: confit de canard (duck preserved and encased in duck fat), nicely prepared with green beans, juicy carrots and potatos braised in duck fat.
Because of this "extreeeeeeeeemly light" dinner, which had already been anticipated by a lot of nibbles, we were sooooooooooooooooo full afterwards that we didn't even manage to have just one single piece of the birthday cake which Jana had prepared.
So we simply brought it along when we later on went to Solliplass for some bowling.
We had booked two lanes to play in three on each. 


 
 We played in total 3 series. The first round I was the absolute loooooooooooooooser (just 57 points)!!!



 
But after some excercise and some pieces of cake I beat them all - 117 points :-) 
 
I'd say we really had fun! It was a really nice evening and I hope Audrey enjoyed it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment