End of July: not only time to go for Michelle. Also most of the trainees will soon end their internship with us. Since beginning of August I'm leaving on holidays and two of our trainees will leave during my absence, Jana and I went with all our trainees to dinner.
During their whole stay in Oslo they hadn't gotten to know Tullin's Café, so it was time to take them there and I'd say we had a great evening.
Though some of them are only leaving mid or end of August, this is to say goodbye to all the trainees that supported us during high season with their precious help: Chloé and Lisa (working with me), Justine and Séverine (working with Franck and Stéphanie) and Valentina that helped Jana and Michelle.
Good luck and all the best for the future! It was great having you had with us!
Tuesday, 31 July 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment