Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Miscellaneous moments in 2013

Here a few single pictures of my year 2013 for which I hadn't created a separate post, but still were "moments" of that year!


April 30th:
I found a bottle of "Kölsch" (Cologne beer, from my home area) at the Vinmonopol (the state liquor store where one buys alcohol here in Norway). I paid it a full... 6,80€!!! And still, even at this outrageously expensive price, I couldn't resist when I saw it in the shelf of the store and just bought it - to make myself a nice German dinner.

Autumn:
While enjoying a drink at the Opera terrace in the warming sun of an early autumn day.

October 4th:
We had friends over for a dinner - Italian, obviously :-)
Starter: bresaola with mozzarella, parmesan and rucola, as well as some bread and salami.
Main dish: "bis di pasta" with lasagne and tortellini al ragù (very typical cuisine from Bologna).
 

October:
As I had been in Italy recently for work, I had brought some fresh pasta along. Grazie amore mio, the chef of this delicious lunch with "pici" pasta with tuna and tomato.


November 23rd:
I inaugurated my waffle iron which I had for years but never used before. A couple of friends coming over seemed to be the right occasion.


Christmas time:
My first own Christmas decorations, in my first "own" flat (well, it's still rented).



Every year, in the Christmas time, the hotel chain Choice invites to a Christmas concert of the boys choir "Sølvguttene" at the Frogner Kirke.
Really nice for getting into Christmas mood :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment