Only a couple of months ago, my friend Audrey had left Oslo. Sad enough! But now, end of January 2014, also Jana, the second of my two best friends here in Oslo left :-( The reason: a man. Her man. Helder :-) He lives up in Northern Norway, in Tromsø and Jana has decided to move up to him to finally live together. I'm happy for Jana that things move on privately also for her, to finally stay with her boyfriend, in one place and no longer on distance like also Marco and I had been doing it for ages.
In any case, Jana remains my colleague: with her move to Tromsø HamanGroup has basically opened an external office in Northern Norway so she continues working from her home office there.
Jana, I wish you all the best for the new adventure in Tromsø. I hope it will all work out for your best up in the North. I'll really miss you here! You and Audrey! And I'll keep great memories of our time here in Oslo together :-) Thanks for all so far!
Ich wünsche Dir, liebe Jana, alles Gute für den neuen Lebensabschnitt, zusammen mit Helder und einen guten Start in der neuen Heimat. Ich freue mich natürlich jetzt schon auf Deinen nächsten Besuch/Stopover in Oslo :-)
Friday, 31 January 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment