Friday, 31 July 2015

Summer holidays 2016 - part 1: Sicily

Summer holidays! That was exactly what I needed when I flew end of July, on 31st, from Oslo down to Sicily. Marco had already been down there for a week when I joined him at his parents' place.
Ahead of us: 6 days (yes, very short, too short!) of relax, beach, very good (yummy Italian) food, time to read, sleeping in, playing games, meeting friends...

...and for Marco to play with his camera, recording beautiful pictures of wonderful sunset moments at fantastic beaches (our most frequented ones) which are just a stone's throw from his home. Just lovely!

At "la spiaggetta" beach:




 


At "Giallonardo" beach:








No beach, but lunch time at the terrace:




At "le pergole" beach, together with Marco's brother Dario and his girlfriend Sandra.







And once more at "Giallonardo" beach:
















As mentioned above, we only had 6 days there we continued our summer holiday journey. On Friday August 7th we took a flight to Berlin to attend my cousins wedding [click here for the post].

No comments:

Post a Comment