So whenever I'm at work, sitting in the office in front of my computer and working at a group booking I look at a screen full of service lines. Lines full of names of business partners and service suppliers without any pictures to be associated with them. Of course, how could I know what place or service is behind those lines? I haven't seen much of this country yet. Only step by step I will become acquainted with what this country has to offer, especially from a touristic point of view.
It was surely one big step towards discovering Norway and towards personally getting to know some of our suppliers/services used for our groups when I had the opportunity now to accompany a French group on its “Balade Norvégienne”.
While this picture shows how the trip lookes like for me from my chair in the office...
... the following posts with day 1-6 of the trip will show how the tour looked like "in real".
Below you find the itinerary of this group tour, which has the elegant and promising name of "FR09-PV-BAL 11A" in Tourplan :-)
Of course I took maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany many many many pictures. I tried to reduce them for this blog as much as I could (by over 50 %), but sometimes it is so difficult to decide which pictures to delete and which ones to keep. In that case I decided for keeping and posting it :-)
Though still unusual for this period, you will see that the trip was mainly characterised by rain and bad weather. But of course that didn't restrain me from taking pictures (otherwise I wouldn't have taken any pictures at all due to that constant rain). Thus, in some pictures you might simply find some rain drops in front of the lens.
And, despite being shrouded in grey, the places are still so beautiful and impressive!
So let's go on holidays together!

No comments:
Post a Comment