One weekend - when she was leaving for a weeding to Italy - she had a group of Dutch lawyers and notaries coming to Oslo. Part of their incentive tour was a 2-hours city sightseeing tour by bike from the city centre ending at a restaurant at the peninsula Bygdøy. Next to the local city guide they needed a person to accompany the group, staying in the back of it ensuring that noone gets lost. As Mari was absent she asked me if I'd like to take over that little job for her.
Thus, after a lively tour by bike through and around the city I dropped off the group at Bygdøy. Once being there by bike I thought to discover a bit more of that part of Oslo... and ended up at Huknodden beach :-)
On the way back along the Oslo marina I realised that Bygdøy and its beaches are just a 15 minutes bike drive away from my door. Good to know!
Someone wants to come with me next time?

No comments:
Post a Comment