Monday, 5 October 2009
Contract 2010
The celebrations continue: I got again a new contract... until the end of 2010!!!
My italian colleague Elisa who is in charge of the FIT (individual travellers) department of Terra Nova is pregnant - so congratulations and all the best to Elisa!
Anette and Franck offered me to take over her position during her time of maternity leave :-)
This means not only the change from groups to individuals, but also A LOT of work for me next year... though I will have two trainees that will help me during the summer season. But I know Elisa did a really good job so far. I really hope to manage to replace her well for the time of her absence. But before she leaves sometime beginning of next year I'll benefit from her presence to be worked in and become familiarised with her job.
So let's face the challenge! I'll try my best!
Posted by
Lilli
Subject:
Contract 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment