Saturday, 2 October 2010

Dubliner's with Moritz, Audrey & Co.

The first weekend of October, Moritz had "full house". He didn't only have his girlfriend Anne coming over from her intership in Stockholm, but also his brother plus girlfriend came for a visit to Oslo.
Knowing about the traditional Irish folk music playing every Saturday evening in the Irish Pub "Dubliners", I suggested Moritz to go there all together on that Saturday. While Audrey - who joined as well - and I already went to the pub quite early, Moritz, his girlfriend and his brother and girlfriend first went out for dinner. By somewhat around 9 p.m. they finally joined us at the pub.
(Moritz, Audrey, me)

(Susanne, Anne, Moritz, his brother Felix, Audrey, me)
  
(Anne and Moritz)


We had a great evening, chatted and laughed a lot. It was nice to meet Moritz' girlfriend and his brother. Though Moritz' brother and his girlfriend didn't stay that long (they were tired from travelling), Audrey, Moirtz, his girlfriend and I continued having fun at the bar. Later on in the evening the musicians from the session (those that play the typical Irish music) were taken over by a live band that uses to play at the pub later on Saturday evenings. They weren't as good as the once I had listened to already during previous occasions, but it was still nice listening to them while having a good time with friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment