Saturday, 27 November 2010

Audrey invites for dinner

One dinner after the other... Yesterday at my place and tonight it was Audrey that invited.
I had never been to her place before so it was really nice to see where and how she lives. It's a place a little outside the city centre in the East, opposite side of town where Jana, Germain and I live for example.
Jana, Moritz and I met up to go together to Audrey's place. When we arrived at around 19:30 we were welcomed by Audrey and two other French guys that had already arrived and helped Audrey with the last preparations for the dinner. She knows the two from work, if I remember correctly.


After a quick look around Audrey's cosy home, we started the dinner with the "antipasti" that I brought along: some crackers, dips, cheese and salami...


  

Accompanied by a light salad, Audrey afterwards served the delicious main dish. She had prepared some sliced meat baked with bacon and topped with melted cheese and beside that oven-baked potates. Very yammy :-)



For dessert Jana - our cake-queen :-) - made this delicious kind of cheese-cake...

...and in addition to that Audrey had prepared a very tasty apple crumble.

Totally stuffed we continued laughing, having fun and enjoying the last drops of wine. In the meantime we also had a look to a couple of beautifully created photo books that Audrey composed from pictures of her main trips, e.g. through the US or from our Preikestolen hiking weekend in Stavanger in September.


For our terms early, we left Audrey's place already at midnight, probably because we had been to bed late after the dinner at my apartment yesterday. However, we definitely enjoyed also this tasteful evening :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment