After yesterday's Christmas party in the office I spent basically the whole day chilling.
Later in the afternoon though, I had to get ready, because I would meet up with Jana. We had bought tickets for a Christmas concert in Oranienborg Kirke.
Christer, a friend of Mari, sings in a choir called "Via Cantus". It's a pretty good and successful one. I had been to their Christmas concert already last year and so I decided to go also this year, again with Jana.
In the church we would also meet Mari with friends, among others my boss Anette.
The concert itself was really good. They had a mix of national and international Christmas songs on the programme. I slowly started getting somewhat of a Christmas feeling.
The concert wasn't that long actually, so when we came out of the church Jana and I decided to stay together for some dinner - exceptionally without alcohol though... Although a good dinner comes along with a nice glass of wine, I simply didn't feel like it tonight.
On tonight's menu was a pasta gratin. Very delicious. The dinner was accompanied by home cinema. I finally managed to see the German movie "Keinohrhasen". I really liked it!
After such a rather short day, also the post remains quite unspectacular and short.

No comments:
Post a Comment