Sunday, 13 February 2011

Anne in Oslo

My friend Anne from university happened to pass Oslo :-)
I admit, we hadn't been in tight contact all the past months, so I shouldn't blame her for not mentioning to me that she was actually coming to Norway. However, I was pretty astonished when I read one day in her facebook status comment "Juhu... holidays...off to Norway" and she didn't even tell me. Of course I contacted her and asked where she was going, because - as you know or maybe not know - Norway is a big country and Anne wouldn't necessarily have to stay or even pass by Oslo. More or less that's how it was. She was visiting another friend who currently stays in a little village over two hours down the coast along the Oslofjord. This meant though that she was definitely travel through Oslo and so we agreed on meeting on Sunday, 13th of February, before she'd get on her train further on southwards. We didn't have much time together, but it was nice to meet her again. It was just enough time to go with her for a little drink and snack in one of my favourite places (Tullin's Café) and to exchange the latest news and how and what each of us is doing.
Though being a bit sad that she didn't even mention a word to me at all, though she knew that I live in Oslo at the moment, it was nice to meet her again, seeing that she was doing fine and being happy for all the good news :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment