After our heavy raclette and chocolate dinner we needed some exercise the sunday after. So Audrey, Jana and I met up for some cross-country skiing. We went again up to Sognsvann, but this time we didn't only go around the lake, but skied up to Ullevålseter.
It was a super nice day, pretty warm for that season. Just the right weather to get rid of our dinner calories.
Unfortunately I'm not as good in cross-country skiing as Jana and by now also Audrey are. So I was always a little behind, which actually frustrated me quite a bit :-( On top of that I had figured out that my skis were not properly waxed which was also a reason for me falling behind.
Since I was already a bit "late", I didn't wanna make the two girls wait even longer, so I didn't really make big photo stops though it would have totally been worth it! The landscape is just so fantastic there!
It finally took us about 1:15 hours to run the 15km up to Ullevålseter, but only 45 minutes to go back down to the t-bane station again.
Despite the frustration of being pretty bad in this sport, I enjoyed our day out.

No comments:
Post a Comment