Thursday, 5 May 2011

Haugesund at Stratos

The region of Haugesund organised a promotion event. They presented themselves, their area and their service providers at Stratos, the roof top bar of the Clarion Collection Hotel Folketeateret in Oslo.
It started at 19:00 with a get together and welcome drink. Since this was on a Thursday, I actually had Norwegian classes this day, so I only joined the party at 19:30, right when the buffet was opened.
Visit Haugesund presented all they have to offer from a touristic point of view, before a small band started performing.
We had gone to the event with my colleagues Stéphanie and Wiebke and our four Terra Nova trainees Clém(ent) and Sonia who work with me, Anaïs who works with Franck and Clément helping out Stéphanie.

 
 (Anaïs)

(Clém & Sonia)

(f.l.t.r.: Sonia, Stéphanie, me, Clém, Clément)




All in all the evening was nothing spectacular. Actually pretty boring. So we just benefitted from the free food and drinks. I didn't stay too long and left the event after not even two hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment