Basically the abonnement is something I had bought together with Audrey, this particular performance she went to see with her company. But since I didn't wanna miss out on this classical piece of ballet, I had asked Jana to join me. And thus it was her to accompany me this week to see "Svanesjøen" as the Norwegians call it.
All above pictures: © Erik Berg Den Norske Opera & Ballett 2011
This performance was much much better than the Magic Flute. This one was a traditional ballet, nothing modern about it. Classical as I like it :-) Nice costumes and well, the music doesn't change, was of course great as well. I really enjoyed it, especially the last two acts. And on top of that our seats weren't actually too bad as the last picture shows. We were seated in the lower right part in front of the stage which allowed me to take one picture at the end of the performance (as during the show any form of recording is prohibited).






No comments:
Post a Comment