Thursday, 15 December 2011

Baking for the Christmas Party

The year 2011 is going to an end. Christmas is just around the corner and thus it's time for our Christmas party in the office, our "julefest" :-)

As every year everyone has to bring something to eat. Apart from German "Lebkuchen" and "Printen" etc. I will contribute with some self-made Christmas biscuits.



Actually I had an invitation to attend a boys choir Christmas concert tonight, but I still had so many things to get done tonight. Same for Jana who initially wanted to join me for the concert.

So after having spent hours at the post office to get some Christmas greetings sent out, I finally baked my first Christmas cookies this season :-)



The result of four hours in the kitchen are: "Liebesgrübchen" ("love dimples"), "Vanillekipferl" ("vanilla croissants") and "Haferflockenplätzchen" ("oat biscuits")  :-)

I'm looking forward to the party tomorrow :-) I'll report...

No comments:

Post a Comment