Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Nutcracker Ballett

Well, as I have mentioned in my post from this morning from the Christmas breakfast concert at the Grand Hotel, also the evening of this day would be great!
It was again time for Audrey and me to go to the Oslo Opera house, time to attend another of the many events we covered with the abonnement we bought for this season.



Today it we went to see: Nøtteknekkeren...
...in English "The Nutcracker", a ballett with music by Tchaikovsky.

As it is forbidden to take pictures during the performance, I took - as usual - the pictures from the Oslo Opera's webpage. So credit for them goes to Erik Berg.
 











Only at the end, when they bowed, I was allowed to take my camera out again.



As you could see from the pictures, it was a pretty colourful event. I so much loved the costumes, the choreography was beautiful and the music is just classic :-)

That was a really nice evening, a really good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment