Friday, 24 February 2012

Iron Lady

It was a long time ago that I had been to the movies with my friends. So on Friday evening Audrey, Jana and I had decided to get some tickets for "The Iron Lady" with Meryl Streep in her role as Margeret Thatcher. It's a biographical film based on the life of the longest serving Prime Minister of the UK of the 20th century.
The film was a bit "slow", not really captivating, but Meryl Streep definitely did a great job - for which she also won some awards.


Before the cinema, we all three met up after work at my place to have some quick dinner. I still had some yummy German sausages - for a change not those boring "pølse" (=hot dog sausage) we are all fed up with - which I prepared then with some mashed potatoes and red cabbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment