Saturday, 25 February 2012

Italian dinner party at Rachele's

Once more I was invited to an Italian dinner party. This time a girl called Rachele had invited to her place which she and a friend had just moved in. It happened to be kind of right around the corner of where I live so I could easily walk their by foot.
I think I had met Rachele already once at one of the Italian evenings somewhere before, but there were other guests which I had already met quite a few times before. So many of the people there were known faces to me. Eventually it's always the same bunch of people; the Italians all stick together and know each other. So it is always a pleasure to join them :-)
Also this time it was very nice and the evening turned out to be very good in terms of people, conversations and especially food! Everyone had prepared and brought something to eat and/or drink to create a great variety of Italian stuff. This evening was also the perfect occasion to bring along one of the delicious panettoni/pandori which I had brought from Bologna after New Year's.








No comments:

Post a Comment