The Park Inn Hotel in Oslo city invited us to a little get together. From our office it was actually just my colleague Stéphanie and me going. As usual when hotels invite their major clients to some event, we expected also for this evening some bigger gathering. However, when we arrived at the hotel we figured out that the invitation was just for a little exclusive group of max. 7 people for a dinner.
The food was delicious and we were just chatting among each other, telling about the business we're in and all kind of other small talk topics.
Part of the invitation were tickets to a comedy show at the "Dizzie Showtheatre" where we walked after dinner.
The show they had on was called "Klypa" - don't ask me what this means. No clue of the translation. It was really interesting as this was my first time at a comedy show, and on top of that in Norwegian. I would say I'm doing quite alright with my Norwegian, but to understand = to fully understand a comedy in Norwegian so that you can laugh at every joke, well... let's say I was far away from that!
And nevertheless, it was still funny for what I got of it :-)
So all in all it was quite a nice evening.
After the show I said goodbye to the people and still went to join the group of Italians, i.e. friends of Carla and Inema, at the "Internasjonalen" bar for a drink.
Friday, 16 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment