Meny groups and artists perform (free of charge) on stage during those four days. This year's top act was Manu Chao - who gave a 1,5-hours concert tonight I went to see together with Audrey.
Saturday, 25 August 2012
Manu Chao at Rådhusplassen
Every year the huge square in front of the City Hall become the venue for the 4-days Melafestivalen, a world cultural festival of arts. It includes many different art forms such as music, dance, literature, theater, etc.
Meny groups and artists perform (free of charge) on stage during those four days. This year's top act was Manu Chao - who gave a 1,5-hours concert tonight I went to see together with Audrey.
Meny groups and artists perform (free of charge) on stage during those four days. This year's top act was Manu Chao - who gave a 1,5-hours concert tonight I went to see together with Audrey.
Posted by
Lilli
Subject:
Manu Chao at Rådhusplassen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment