This year, end of August, they had an entire day full of activities and things they showed, concluding the day with a free of charge concert presenting the coming season.
Audrey had organised the tickets of us for that concert starting at 7 p.m. Unfortunately, Audrey had only talked to me about that concert in the evening, so I wasn't aware that it was this day when they allowed you to have a look at those things one ususally doesn't get to see. I always wanted to get behind the scenes and figure out how things work in the background, where the artists prepare themselves for the performances, how and where the stage designers work...I was a bit disappointed when I got to know that Audrey had been to the opera already the whole day to see all this. Well, I guess I have to wait another year...
Anyways, we enjoyed a nice 1,5 hours concert that allowed us to get an idea what's been on stage in the coming months.

No comments:
Post a Comment