Thursday, 2 April 2015

Easter holidays 2015

Getting ready for the Easter 2015.



The Easter holidays (which Marco and I were to spend in Oslo) started well on the Thursday with an invitation to a "tapas & wine" evening at Sona's and Hugo's place [click here for the post].
 
Good Friday. Time for fish.
Saturday before Easter we met with our friends Ines and Ricardo for a stroll through Ekebergparken. Nice weather to catch some sun and to take out the camera. [click here for the post]


Easter Sunday. I baked again the traditional "gold- and silver-cake" which several generations in my (mum's) family already used to bake for Easter. "Gold and silver", because the cake is made of two parts, a lower and heavier one just baked with the yellow of the egg (hence "gold") and a lighter top part including just the white of the egg (= "silver"). I love this tradition and to carry it on (when I'm not somewhere away travelling for Easter).


Sunday - our Easter dinner - with lamb (of course!), tenderly prepared in the terracotta roaster.

For Easter Monday we had invited some friends a two of my trainees for a brunch.



And later on we played a session of "the Settlers of Catan".



No comments:

Post a Comment