As usual, every one brings along some wine and prepares some 3-4 small things to eat. Since I could still find rhubarb in the supermarkets, I looked up a recipe for strawberry-rhubarb-muffins and I admit I was very happy with the outcome. The muffins were super yummy :-) To be re-baked!
On the menu:
- mini beef burgers with gorgonzola cheese
- batatas bravas with alioli
- shrimps with garlic marinade
- chicken skewer
- humus with olives
- avocado and crab meat salads
- mini-pies with cheese and tomatos
- tomato-mozzarella-basil-sticks
- marinated chicken wings
- crackers with cheese and salami
- olives
- garlic bread
- fruit salad
- mini-tiramisù
- apple-nut-crumble
- my strawberry-rhubarb-muffins
- Lithuanian dessert liquor
My God, we were sooooo full afterwards! So much yummy stuff!
Thanks for the lovely evening, Sona and Hugo! :-) We really had a great time!






No comments:
Post a Comment