Wednesday, 27 September 2017

35th birthday

27th of September: my birthday. One more year has passed... my God, I'm already 35 now!

I couldn't take the day off from work as nearly all my Terra Nova colleagues were on a big tourism fair in Paris that week. Marion and I were the only ones left in the office to keep the business running. However, I was welcomed with birthday wishes, chocolate, some pastry and a pot of "lime kesam" (which I go totally crazy for) by Marion :-) So the day started pretty well!
Since the rest of the team was in Paris, Marion and I decided in the afternoon to have our own little party in two and enjoyed a glass of pastis served from our "in-house bar" :-)

For the evening, Marco had invited some friends of ours to celebrate with a dinner at our place. Also my colleague Marion joined. Since Marco had just returned from Italy with some delicious things in his suitcase, we served some filled piadina, fresh pasta (with asparagus creme) plus a saffran-shrimp-risotto for dinner and I had prepared a fruit cake with the probably last available berries for this season for dessert.
But a part from good food, we had especially a lot of fun that night :-) It was soooo lovely to have Marco, my friends and Marion with me that day to celebrate! So great to be in good company that just makes you happy!
Thanks, guys, for coming over and for your sweet presents and flowers!



 



Thank you, also to Jana, Helder and Mila, who sent me this beautiful flower bouquet :-) So nice!
Also my colleague Caroline knows me quite well and offered me the next day upon her return in the office this (literally) very sweet present :-) Merci, Caro!

No comments:

Post a Comment