Saturday, 6 November 2010

Jana invites for dinner

Only yesterday out to the cinema and today together again, the usual group of three: Moritz, Jana and I! Jana invited for dinner!

But before we went to her place, Moritz and I already met up in town. I mentioned to him before that I might go out benefitting from the kind of warm sun and great weather on this Saturday afternoon. I had planned to sit in the sun, on my traditional place at Aker Brygge, right next to the sailboats and read my book. However, Moritz decided to join me so my reading plans turned into a couple of pleasant hours of chatting, laughing and having a good time.




After about an hour when the sun started to disappear it became quite fresh so we decided to warm up with some hot chocolate and coffee at the Skansen Café.



After that we separated. We both had to go home and prepare for Jana's invitation for dinner. Actually Jana had invited more than only Moritz and me, but the others couldn't come. So it was once again the three of us. But we have figured out now in many occasions that we always have such a great time together... and without the others there was more food for us :-)
You always have to see it positive. And the food was reeeeaaaalllllly delicious.
Jana prepared a curry-spiced creamy carrot soup as starter.



Together with that she served peanut-breaded chicken and very tasty home-baked bread... and of course some wine! *Yammy*




A self-made yoghurt-red-berry dessert rounded off the dinner.

End of dinner of course didn't mean end of the evening. So we kept on talking, laughing, talking, laughing, talking... until 3 a.m.!
Thanks, Jana, for the wonderful dinner and evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment