Friday, 10 December 2010

Lasagne-Dinner at Moritz'

Moritz is leaving soon. His 5-6 months of internship at Authentic Scandinavia are nearly over. Still before Christmas he will leave first for a trip to the North Cape and then back to Germany.

So as of today he still has 10 more days here in Norway. This implies that he has to get rid of many things. This is for example his matress and also other smaller furniture or supplies. I already assured to get his fan heater the moment that he leaves :-) That will be more than perfect for our relatively cold bath room in the winter months.

But next to all this, he also has to get rid of his remaining food. We had been talking about that recently and I asked him what he still had. When he mentioned he still had lasagne plates my eyes became wider and wider. I confessed that lasagne is one of my favourite dishes and I promptly invited myself for dinner in the case he'd made lasagne.

This is why he called me today, asking me to come over: it was time for lasagne :-)
As the lasagne would actually be a vegetarian zucchini lasagne based on a receipe of his mother, we went to the supermarket together to get the missing ingredients: tomatoes, zucchini, grated cheese...

And now let's go: it's (lasagne!) cooking time!



I caught you nibbling!




30 minutes later: "Dinner is ready!"



Mmmm... that was very yammy :-) Lasagne and some wine that's always fine! (Cool, that rhymes.)
So apart from the delicious food we spent again a good time together. As usual! Time always flies by when we are sitting together and talking about "God and the world". What a pity that Moritz has to leave soon. Together with him and the others (Jana, Audrey,...) we always had such a great time. I think we were a very homogeneous group all together.

So, for tonight: takk for maten, Moritz :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment