After yesterday's evening out at Wallman's Salonger I finally didn't have too much sleep. Neither did I have the nights before for some reason. So today I was actually pretty tired.
Nevertheless, Jana and I decided to meet for a coffee after work, but in somehow this coffee turned out to be a lasagne instead. Jana picked me up at the office and we walked over to her place with a little stop at the supermarket. At her home we prepared a super delicious lasagne. While enjoying our tasteful creation we decided on some home cinema and watched the film "Julie & Julia". It's a film with Meryl Streep (as Julia Child) and Amy Adams (as Julie Powell) which is based on two true stories.
The film contrasts the life of chef Julia Child in the early years of her culinary career with the life of young New Yorker Julie Powell,who aspires to cook all 524 recipes in Child's cookbook in 365 days, a challenge she described on her popular blog that would make her a published author.
After the film I already went home. I was tired and Jana still got some male visitor: her boyfriend came that night from Tromsø.


No comments:
Post a Comment