Saturday, 21 May 2011

Food market & Pirates of the Caribbean IV

A European food market with market traders and produces from all over Europe was taking place at the Youngstorget in Olso from 18th to 21st May.
Traders wore their traditional costumes and selling a wide range of products from all over Europe such as French and Swiss cheeses and dried meat, Dutch pancakes and stroopwafels, spanish paella, crepes and much more...
This sounded like a good plan to do on the weekend. Audrey, Tim and Germain couldn't make it to join us, so it was just me together with Jana and later on Eric enjoying the good food offered.
We had some warm spanish and turkish food, nibbled some pieces of salami or cheese at various stands and allowed us some freshly baked warm Dutch stroop wafels. I loooooove them! :-)






 
We also all ended up buying some cheese. The gruyère I bought was really tasty!
After the stroll over the market I went home, but we'd meet later on again, at least Jana, Audrey and I to go to the movies. "Pirates of the Caribbean 4" just came out and of course we had to see it!



No comments:

Post a Comment